Effective SOP Lifecycle
Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) is written provisions regarding what should be done, when, where, and by whom. The SOP is made to avoid the occurrence of variation in the process of implementation of activities that would interfere with the performance of the organization as a whole. The SOP is a driving mechanism of organization/ institution to run/ function effectively and efficiently.
SOP often is counterproductive in the workplace. In each agency, it is already there but is often not used. Many are hesitant whether updated or not and placed in a locked cabinet or many are simply attached to the wall without knowing the purpose of the SOP.
The SOP is different from Procedure. Procedures are made by independent parties based on a top-down principle, while SOP is made through the agreement between the author, the management and the user (3 parties). However, SOP is often made without user involvement and are not functioning properly.
The effectiveness of an SOP can be seen from: value added, a common perception among department/department and seen from the function as controller and monitoring process performance. If your workplace SOP is not the case, you must review the SOP or even create a new SOP that complies with the win-win principle.
After the training, participants are expected to be able to control, revise and monitor in an SOP Lifecycle cycle. So hopefully the company/ organization can run the business process more effectively and efficiently.
1. The philosophy and definition of business processes
- Procedures and work instructions SOP
- Fundamental business systems ISO 9000
2. SOP Lifecycle
- Un-dynamic SOP
- Dynamic SOP
- Lifecycle SOP Cycle
3. Business process mapping (BPM).
4. Technical SOP vs. Administrative SOP.
5. SOP Format:
- Simple steps
- Flow chart
6. Effective writing techniques:
- SOP format
- SOP Elements
7. Determine and select the SOP (Who Does What) level of detail Beyond Write What You Do
8. Designing up-to-date SOP and creating follow-up plans by designing dynamic SOP.
9. Designing SOP for Marketing, Planning and Production, Logistics, Purchasing, and Finance etc.
This training is intended for employees of all levels and all divisions in the Company/ Organization and Practitioners, Professionals or Anyone who wants to increase the knowledge about the SOP.
Presentation, Discussion, Role Play, Study and Practice of Making SOP Lifecycle
- 2-4 Juni 2020
- 29-30 Juni 2020
- 1-3 Juli 2020
- 28-30 Juli 2020
- 5-7 Agustus 2020
- 18-19 Agustus 2020
- 2-4 September 2020
- 28-30 September 2020
- 7-9 Oktober 2020
- 26-28 Oktober 2020
- 4-6 November 2020
- 2-4 Desember 2020
- 22-24 Desember 2020
- 29-31 Desembe 2020
- Ibis Style Hotel Yogyakarta
- Gino Feruci Hotel Bandung*
- Sofyan Betawi Menteng Hotel Jakarta*
- Ibis Style Kuta Circle Hotel Bali*
- In House Training*
The Facility and investment
- The facility: Hard Copy Material, USB Flash disk, Training Kits, Coffee Break & Lunch, Certificate, Photo Group, Souvenir;
- Investment of Rp. 6000.000,- (Six million rupiah) per participants nonresidential
- The price is not including taxes
Yunita Anggarini, M.Si & Team
* For more information please contact Customer Service
or please fill out the form below