Project Management is a skill needed for a project manager to undertake his tasks successfully implemented. A project is a job that is done once whereas most other jobs are on-going or repetitive and managing one time jobs is different from managing on-going ones. Project management is the planning, scheduling and controlling the project activities to meet project objectives. The major activities that must be met include performance, cost, and time goals. Therefore the management of a project is a crucial skill to be mastered by a manager. Although the managing project has been on for thousands of years the practice has only recently been recognized as a discipline in its own right. In today’s fast pace world, organization that practice sound project management methods have a competitive advantage over those who fly by the seats of the pant. Why? Because competition becoming time-based and as well as cost-based.
- Understand the basic principles, techniques and practice in Project Management.
- Recognize the critical aspects of Project Management that is Cost, Performance, Time and Risk.
- Know the complex human relationship including leadership, teamwork and conflict management.
- Apply various techniques of effective planning and control of project tasks.
- Present project plan and tasks and their justification for proposals.
- Recognize the common pitfalls in project management and how to avoid them.
- An Overview Of The Project Management
- What is a project
- What is project management
- The human side of project management
- Steps in managing project
- Project Management System
- General Approach To Project Planning
- The importance of planning
- Project PlanningSteps
- Developing Project Mission, Goals And Objectives
- The importance of mission statements
- The mission identification process
- Developing project objectives
- The Planning Tools
- Scheduling Project Work – CPM/PERT
- Gantt Chart
- Project Control & Evaluation
- Team member self-control
- Project Control System
- Designing the right system
- Project Evaluation
- Q & A Session
Training ini diperuntukkan bagi:
- Supervisor, Manager ataupun level di atasnya dari Divisi SDM ataupun divisi lainnya yang membutuhkan training ini;
- Praktisi atau Profesional yang ingin menambah pengetahuan mengenai Project Management.
- 17-19 Juni 2020
- 29-30 Juni 2020
- 15-17 Juli 2020
- 28-30 Juli 2020
- 18-19 Agustus 2020
- 16-18 September 2020
- 28-30 September 2020
- 21-23 Oktober 2020
- 26-28 Oktober 2020
- 18-20 November 2020
- 16-18 Desember 2020
- 22-24 Desember 2020
- 29-31 Desember 2020
- Ibis Style Hotel Yogyakarta
- Gino Feruci Hotel Bandung*
- Sofyan Betawi Menteng Hotel Jakarta*
- Ibis Style Kuta Circle Hotel Bali*
- In House Training*
Fasilitas dan Investasi
- Fasilitas: Hard Copy Materi, USB Flashdisk, Training Kits, Coffee Break & Lunch, Sertifikat, Foto Group, Souvenir;
- Investasi sebesar Rp. 6.000.000,- (Enam Juta Rupiah) per peserta non residential.
- Harga tidak termasuk pajak.
*Informasi lebih lanjut hubungi Customer Service
atau silahkan isi form di bawah ini