The product design process is the first step in the manufacturing process where most of the production cost is determined in the design process. Good product design will provide several benefits to the company, among others: reduce production costs, reduce the number of components, shorten assembly time, improve product reliability, reduce lead time, etc. While the assembly process is a process that most spend the cost of production and number of workers. Often the assembly process requires high cost because of the lack of proper product design, as well as the number of components, is too much. The selection of assembly methods is important because the product design for manual assembly is very different from the automatic assembly. An easy process for an operator may not be possible by a robot or a special-purpose warhead. Similarly, the easy process for machines may be difficult for operators. This training will provide an understanding of the methods that can be used in the product design process as well as in the assembly process so as to produce efficiency for the company.
After this training, participants are expected to:
- Understand the methods that can be used in the product design process and assembly process;
- Implementing these methods so as to provide input and policy to the company on the type of assembly method appropriate to use in production.
- By reviewing the product assembly system, the form and function of components, as well as the sum of its components, can determine how to design products for assembling the best.
1. The concept of product design
2. The concept of product assembly
3. Methods in product design:
- Quality Function Deployment (QFD), etc.
4. Methods in assembly, among others:
- Assembly line
- Line balancing, etc.
Personnel who can attend the training are Staff, Supervisor, and Manager up to the level above it from Mechanical Engineering, Research & Development, PPIC or anyone who wants to increase knowledge about the method in assembling and product design to improve performance and productivity.
- Ibis Style Hotel Yogyakarta
- Gino Feruci Hotel Bandung
- Sofyan Betawi Menteng Hotel Jakarta
- Harris Seminyak Hotel Bali
- In House Training*
Fasilitas dan Investasi
- Fasilitas: Hard Copy Materi, USB Flashdisk, Training Kits, Coffee Break & Lunch, Sertifikat, Foto Group, Souvenir
- Investasi sebesar Rp. 6.000.000,- (Enam Juta Rupiah) per peserta non residential
- Harga tidak termasuk pajak
- Menggunakan Aplikasi Zoom
- Fasilitas: Hard Copy Materi, USB Flashdisk, Training Kits, Sertifikat, Souvenir
- Investasi sebesar Rp. 4.000.000 (Empat Juta Rupiah) per peserta
Budi Basuki, ST.,M.Eng & Team
*For more information, please contact customer service
Or fill in the form below