Best Practice in Photo Editing
The development of technology and art today can change the work of photography to be better or more extraordinary. With the development of technology, it can change the work of photographs through editing techniques. Many photo creations and new ideas are arising due to this photo editing techniques. Some of the techniques in photo editing, among others: composition, background, setting the tone, technical incorporation of photos, levitation, etc. While the media to perform the process of editing photos include Adobe Photoshop, adobe lightroom, etc.. This training will provide an understanding of photo editing techniques with Adobe Lighting room software.
After this training, participants are expected to:
- Understand the process of photo editing to produce better images;
- Understand the techniques of photo editing;
- Understanding the photo editing techniques using Adobe Lightroom.
- Manage photos and efficient workflow
- Editing photos as simple as changing contrast, color, brightness or sophisticated ones like smoothing your face, bringing up textures and colors in the sky, changing color photos to black and white and so on.
- Tips and tricks to improve the aesthetics of a photo with editing.
- Prepare photos for various media: web, print, advanced editing with other software.
- Other editing techniques: composition, background, setting tone, photo merging, etc.
- Photo Editing Practice
- Evaluate the results of Photo Editing
This training is intended for:
- Photographer or prospective photographer
- Employee/worker whose field of work is related to photography.
- 2-4 Juni 2020
- 29-30 Juni 2020
- 1-3 Juli 2020
- 28-30 Juli 2020
- 5-7 Agustus 2020
- 18-19 Agustus 2020
- 2-4 September 2020
- 28-30 September 2020
- 7-9 Oktober 2020
- 26-28 Oktober 2020
- 4-6 November 2020
- 2-4 Desember 2020
- 22-24 Desember 2020
- 29-31 Desember 2020
- Ibis Style Hotel Yogyakarta
- Gino Feruci Hotel Bandung*
- Sofyan Betawi Menteng Hotel Jakarta*
- Ibis Style Kuta Circle Hotel Bali*
- In House Training*
The Facility and investment
- The facility: Hard Copy Material, USB Flash disk, Training Kits, Coffee Break & Lunch, Certificate, Photo Group, Souvenir;
- Investment of Rp. 6000.000,- (Six million rupiah) per participants nonresidential
- The price is not including taxes
Muh. Fajar Aprianto, M.Sn. & Team
* For more information please contact Customer Service
or please fill out the form below