Effective Public Relation
Improving the reputation of an organization or company and strengthening relationships with customers is a skill and practical strategy that is absolutely necessary for personnel who served in the Public Relations division. Effective Public Relations will lead us to succeed in accordance with the requests through various important aspects in the field of Public Relations including vital skills in utilizing the media, organizing various events (event), and produce persuasive publications material. In addition, this training will also provide techniques to convince clients about the advantages of the organization as well as tips for building a good relationship with the public and conduct publicity campaigns.
After this training, participants are expected to:
- Enhance the ability to prepare presentations, events, and solve work problems thoroughly.
- Improving employee productivity and company organization in the implementation of work.
- Provide suggestions and practical tips to help develop and improve the ability of Public Relations.
- Overview of Public Relations
- Combining Public Relations with Marketing
- Communicating Effectively
- Developing Skills in Public Relations
- Communicating with Employees
- Maintaining Corporate Reputation
- Working With Media
- Create a Publication
Personnel who can follow the training are Staff, Supervisor, and Manager up to the upper level in Public Relations/ Public Relations and personalized professional who wants to add a strong skill for future career development.
Presentations, discussions, case studies, and Ice Breaking.
- 29-30 June 2020
- 1-3 July 2020
- 28-30 July 2020
- 5-7 August 2020
- 18-19 August 2020
- 2-4 September 2020
- 28-30 September 2020
- 7-9 October 2020
- 26-28 October 2020
- 4-6 November 2020
- 2-4 Desember 2020
- 22-24 December 2020
- 29-31 December 2020
- Ibis Style Hotel Yogyakarta
- Gino Feruci Hotel Bandung*
- Sofyan Betawi Menteng Hotel Jakarta*
- Ibis Style Kuta Circle Hotel Bali*
- In House Training*
The Facility and investment
- The facility: Hard Copy Material, USB Flash disk, Training Kits, Coffee Break & Lunch, Certificate, Photo Group, Souvenir;
- Investment of Rp. 6000.000,- (Six million rupiah) per participants nonresidential
- The price is not including taxes
Yunita Anggarini, M.Si & Team
* For more information please contact Customer Service
or please fill out the form below