Design & Product Development
In translating the wishes of consumers, became a prototype or a product, it takes creativity to meet the wishes of the consumer. This process involves various aspects, technical, artistic and economic. So, we need a thorough insight into the process of developing a product that the development process is done right on target. This training will provide an understanding of the concept of product development to steps that can be done to make the process of product development.
After this training, participants are expected to:
- Understand the concept of product design, the criteria for success in the design,
- Identifying consumer desires by considering the company’s ability to perform product development,
- Determine priorities of product development.
- Challenges and trends of the market share,
- Identify the needs of consumers,
- The characteristics of product design,
- The concept of product design,
- The product design management,
- The Quality Function Deployment (QFD),
- The economic analysis of product development.
- Discussions and Case Study
This training is intended for:
- Staff up to the level of Division Manager Sales, Marketing, R & D, Engineering, Production and all the divisions are involved in the product development process.
- Practitioner or Professional who wants to expand knowledge of the product design process.
Presentation, discussion, brainstorming, and case study.
- 2-4 June 2020
- 29-30 June 2020
- 1-3 July 2020
- 28-30 July 2020
- 5-7 August 2020
- 18-19 August 2020
- 2-4 September 2020
- 28-30 September 2020
- 7-9 October 2020
- 26-28 October 2020
- 4-6 November 2020
- 2-4 Desember 2020
- 22-24 December 2020
- 29-31 December 2020
- Ibis Style Hotel Yogyakarta
- Gino Feruci Hotel Bandung*
- Sofyan Betawi Menteng Hotel Jakarta*
- Ibis Style Kuta Circle Hotel Bali*
- In House Training*
The Facility and investment
- The facility: Hard Copy Material, USB Flash disk, Training Kits, Coffee Break & Lunch, Certificate, Photo Group, Souvenir;
- Investment of Rp. 6000.000,- (Six million rupiah) per participants nonresidential
- The price is not including taxes
Budi Basuki, ST.,M.Eng & Team
* For more information please contact Customer Service
or please fill out the form below